Like sands through the hourglass.

The days of my life are full at the moment. I spend a lot of time at the computer (again) after a long break. I do love life online, and have made a lot of good friends, and nurtured old ones using the technology.

It's amazing how addicted one can get to flicking on their email, or opening up a chat window with someone that you love. Especially when you can't talk to them necessarily, because of a time difference or something.

I did say to myself that I was going to try to write letters to people, because they are lovely to receive, and have a very different informational flavour. I like taking time to think about a letter's content, and who the reader is, and what s/he would enjoy hearing. It also gives me a chance to practice my handwriting, which i bordering on pathetic, unreadable, and just plain made up sometimes!

I am rather enjoying this blog too though, and it has been great to hear that you are too.

Missing everyone a bit today.