Fröhliche Weihnachten!

Greetings from chilly Dresden! I have been here for a few days now, and have seen many old buildings and sausages, tested my high school german, relaxed with 4/5ths of my family, and not slept a great deal.

I have also had restricted access to my extensive holiday wardrobe, thanks to my pesky Skyways case taking its own ill-deserved break in Lapland, whilst on its way to meet me in London. It was discovered sitting in a small bar in Rovaniemi, polishing off its luncheon of some unidentified pickled fish. British Airways was very upset, knowing how close we were, and having looked the world over for five days or so.

This has had its bonuses however, like borrowing some of my brother´s really fabulous boys clothes... but who cares about that? It´s not like i´m desperately well-known in Dresden.

I´m off to sunny Berlin on Monday with Andy which i´m looking forward to. Perhaps i´ll drop my next line from there.

Tschußi!