Can you see me??!?!??!

Thursday, 29 January 2004

Guacamole braggart.

Well, dinner was good. Not too much food, but just enough. Although the dessert buffet was pushing the limits, thanks to Le petit ecolier bikkies!

I just have to make a little note, mainly for Ashby - you know who you are - that a REAL LIFE Texan thought my guacca was tasty. And she should know, she says.

Here's the recipe I used last night, although it's always a teeny bit different, just to keep tasters on their toes...
5 perfect avocadoes
juice of 2 juicy lemons
a little freshly ground S+P to taste
mash it all together
add a teeny bit of finely chopped spanish onion
add stacks of chopped coriander (or cilantro for the Americans)
stir all together
chill
eat

I like to serve it with great corn chips, or carrot sticks - which are still in the fridge this morning... ooops.

Posted at 7:31 pm
HOME


Listed on Technorati.