Recharge.



Now I sit ready to get going on a big to do list for work. You may ask why am I blogging? A good question.

I wanted to note that I feel happier today than I have for a while. I have a chamomile tea - it's ok, i've had a coffee already - i'm listening to my new favourite album "Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea" by PJ Harvey, which sweetly reminds me of another time with the girls at Leader St, and a drive I took with nice American lady on Whidbey Island before the shit hit the fan.

I am going to make pesto today, and have some friends over for dinner tonight.

I always like doing that. Something about feeding people is good for the soul. I might make a salad that chef Paul prepared for me one day... feta, olives, roasted red capsicum and lettuce... that's all... and all sloshed with some great olive oil.

Ahh... food.