I'm not normally superstitious, but here's a few things i've observed over the last week.
- I wore my lucky red undies to the consulate on Monday.
- The cab ride was $8.
- When I got my ticket to wait in line, I got number 24.
- I bought a postcard from a gallery on Pine that had a lady in a red bikini in the belly of the beast.
- When I packed my stuff to return to Vankie, I realised that about 1/3 of my wardrobe is red.
- When I crossed the border this morning, the nice lady behind the counter was wearing about 50 million bright red bangles.