Well... it appears to be done! Let me share a few tips from the home decoration trenches...
- Don't buy cheap masking tape.
- Don't do a neater job around some edges than the previous Michaelangelo.
- Do paint many coats if you are trying to cover up lime green.
- Don't rip off the cheap masking tape too soon because you are so excited.
- I repeat, let the damn paint dry.
- Do get your technique sorted out before you try to put the easy-to-remove cupboard doors back on. And you could probably wait until you've taken the masking tape off as well.
- Don't step on globs of paint and then walk to the bathroom.
- Do purchase a razor blade or equivalent to trim the new ratty edges which appear as if by magic under close inspection.
- Do concern yourself with the overall effect, because that's the important thing.
If you do all this, it will all work out fine.