Can you see me??!?!??!

Tuesday, 25 May 2004

God save the queen.

Well, the first coat is done. And BOY, IT'S DARK. I'm fairly sure it's going to be nice though, even if it does act a little bit like a black hole as opposed the soothing yin of the night sky.


After I had done the first coat, I went to my mate Amanda's place to celebrate Victoria Day, the unofficial beginning of the Canadian summer. Much chocolate cake and a delicious mango margherita. Sarah was commenting that tequila is the only alcohol which isn't a depressant, and shouldn't we all take that on board, she said. Unfortunately, I sort of hate tequila, except when disguised by lots of mango juice.

When I returned home (after the first coat), I picked up that Healing Design: Your Guide to Personal Feng Shui book I had been meaning to consult. It was then that I discovered that i'm quite watery, and metally, and have a good balance of Yin and Yang in me bits.

I think I *may* have put the deep blue in the wrong ninth of the thingy, but i'm yet to orient myself in Vankie - still! - so need to purchase a kiddy compass and work out where north actually is. And think the overwhelming message of the book is balance anyway, so I might just keep painting and painting and painting.

Those bricks are a bit yukky anyway.

Posted at 6:34 pm
HOME


Listed on Technorati.