Can you see me??!?!??!

Wednesday, 14 July 2004


Well, I appear to have been stricken with food poisoning for the first time in my young life.

I went for a late lunch with Cal on Monday afternoon... I guess I shouldn't name the venue. I've eaten there a lot, and they normally do a great sandwich, so this is a one-off.

After I had had a couple of spoonfuls of the soup, I knew something was up. It just tasted a little yukky, and it was a little cold. Despite this, I managed to consume enough to have me BARFING and SHIVERING for the next 24 hours.

I have only just eaten something (ironically I chose soup, as that was the least greasy, threatening thing I could find... it was tomato... I didn't finish it), and my guts aren't too sure whether to be happy or sad just yet.

Sipping and nibbling will probably be the order of the next couple of days.
Posted at 8:39 pm

Listed on Technorati.