Shall we dance?

This is a photo linked to from spamula.net - a photo of The Bright Red House on Craggy Island

One of the things I love about the Interweb is that there are so many smart people who know a truckload more about things than I do. I can read them online and feel much smarter.

Banubula is one of those places I like visiting. It's interesting, esoteric and anonymously personal (if there's such a thing). I like banubula because a) i've finally met the person who writes it in person after knowing him on the internet for ages, and b) he always points me in the direction of new and wonderful things. The only problem is I need time to read it. But that's another story.

He directed me to (yet another) lovely blog called Giornale Nuovo. I like it because its writer, misteraitch, reminds me what eclectic means, and ravishes me with tidbits of ravishingness that i'd have trouble collecting on my own. Reading it makes me instantly qualified to crap on about literati the world over, but not in a pretentious way.

The Bright Red House on Craggy Island is a story of (funnily enough) a bright red house on a craggy island in Sweden, which turns out to be an art project named Fårjaglov. Apparently the house emits ABBA.

Compare and contrast with the Richard Show. My new favourite vlog.