Woke up in my clothes again this morning.

Don't know exactly where I am... The good thing is I can't hear any doctor's warning.

And! The better thing is: I threw away much of my life today and phew(!) that's a good thing to do. Those mugs I thought were the bee's knees? Buh bye! Trophy from a Tailem Bend rowing race? It was nice to win and everything, but really, it doesn't even have my name on it, so, no! Those bloody uni lecture notes from 1993 on how to spot which caesar was who in what portrait? Stuff that! Many, many books I read once? (Think Millet's Sexual Politics...) What EVA! Other people's mail from 2002? Well, why the bugger did I pack that? Only crikey knows.

I have to say, I'm quite frustrated by the fact that you can only have a teeny level of catch-up with Gorgeous Old Friends within a Restricted Time Limit. Just when you think you're starting to appreciate the colour of the water under the bridge you have to leave.

E gad! As I sit here and type this, I can hear a Koala Bear making Koala Bearish Noises outside! (Not that attractive... a bit like a heart-troubled old man with a cold who is trying to sing something "catchy" whilst climbing up a steep hill after smoking 30 cigarettes.)

I must be Down Under.