I blame Heather.
Four jobs I've had:
- Bike Courier. For about a year, in Adelaide. Glorious in spring, sucking ass in winter.
- Leek Peeler. On a market garden in the Adelaide Hills. Start at 6am, finish at noon. Smell of leeks.
- Snack Bar Assistant. My first job. Made sandwiches etc in a shop owned by a Croatian chap named Wally. $5 an hour.
- Company Director. Heady start up days. I was liable. Who knew?
Four movies I can watch over and over:
- Fargo. It's just so tragic.
- Star Wars. I nearly know all the words.
- The Great Race. Best pie fight in movie history.
- Stripes. It's not that I have the hots for Bill Murray.
Four places I've lived:
- Adelaide. For the first 30 years or so.
- Seattle. Whilst waiting for appropriate permissions.
- Vancouver. Ahhh.
- San Francisco. Woo! Who needs anywhere else?
Four TV shows I love:
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Girls kick ass!, witches rock, etc etc
- Life on Earth. David Attenborough is inspired and inspiring. Many a chilhood night spent marvelling at a) how many places he's been and b) that there are interesting fauna and flora in every single one of them.
- Kath & Kim. Epitome of Australian suburban existence.
- Terrible Generic Show about stupid people. Still can't quite believe some of the Complete Trash out there. (My name is George, and i'm a TV-o-holic I tried to pass myself off as a TV-related anthropologist when I was at Uni.)
- Funniest Home Videos. Particularly the bits with people on trampolines.
Four places I've vacationed:
- San Remo, Italy
- The Pacific Northwest, USA
- By a river and some mountains, British Columbia, Canada
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Four of my favorite dishes:
- An orange. If it's good, it's so good.
- Pesto Spaghetti.
- Barbied just about anything
- Fish & Chips. As long as the batter isn't gross.
Four sites I visit (almost) daily:
Four places I would rather be right now:
- At Soph's place in Sydney
- Costa Rica
Four bloggers I am tagging: