Four Things.

I blame Heather.

Four jobs I've had:

  1. Bike Courier. For about a year, in Adelaide. Glorious in spring, sucking ass in winter.
  2. Leek Peeler. On a market garden in the Adelaide Hills. Start at 6am, finish at noon. Smell of leeks.
  3. Snack Bar Assistant. My first job. Made sandwiches etc in a shop owned by a Croatian chap named Wally. $5 an hour.
  4. Company Director. Heady start up days. I was liable. Who knew?

Four movies I can watch over and over:

  1. Fargo. It's just so tragic.
  2. Star Wars. I nearly know all the words.
  3. The Great Race. Best pie fight in movie history.
  4. Stripes. It's not that I have the hots for Bill Murray.

Four places I've lived:

  1. Adelaide. For the first 30 years or so.
  2. Seattle. Whilst waiting for appropriate permissions.
  3. Vancouver. Ahhh.
  4. San Francisco. Woo! Who needs anywhere else?

Four TV shows I love:

  1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Girls kick ass!, witches rock, etc etc
  2. Life on Earth. David Attenborough is inspired and inspiring. Many a chilhood night spent marvelling at a) how many places he's been and b) that there are interesting fauna and flora in every single one of them.
  3. Kath & Kim. Epitome of Australian suburban existence.
  4. Terrible Generic Show about stupid people. Still can't quite believe some of the Complete Trash out there. (My name is George, and i'm a TV-o-holic I tried to pass myself off as a TV-related anthropologist when I was at Uni.)
  5. Funniest Home Videos. Particularly the bits with people on trampolines.

Four places I've vacationed:

  1. San Remo, Italy
  2. The Pacific Northwest, USA
  3. By a river and some mountains, British Columbia, Canada
  4. Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Four of my favorite dishes:

  1. An orange. If it's good, it's so good.
  2. Pesto Spaghetti.
  3. Barbied just about anything
  4. Fish & Chips. As long as the batter isn't gross.

Four sites I visit (almost) daily:

  1. flickr
  2. Bloglines, and then
  3. Future Perfect &
  4. Apophenia amongst others.

Four places I would rather be right now:

  1. Outside
  2. At Soph's place in Sydney
  3. Dresden
  4. Costa Rica

Four bloggers I am tagging:

  1. Christ! Do I even know 4?
  2. Stewart
  3. I know! Jason! He's up for anything.
  4. Aaron. There's flesh under that RDF-talk.