Anatomy.

I was chatting with Dan yesterday about style and clothes. He mentioned that he has a dozen of the same t-shirt, so he doesn't have to worry. I mentioned that I enjoy working in a place where I can wear my preferred uniform of jeans and a t-shirt. I wore a suit working a few times when I had my own business. It was pretty sharp, and apparently made a good enough impression to earn me money, so I thought that was a fair compromise.

We caught ourselves having a lovely chat about machine tags and what they might mean for the future. Remarkable how easy it is to forget how entrenched we are in this fast-paced world of new words and directions and information. I found it tricky not to feel a teensy bit pretentious as we chatted about if and how Ms. Kate Citizen will make use of all the cool shit that we're up to. Although, as Caterina quotes Alan Kay:
The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

I decided that in my working life, i'd rather find myself at the end of The Long Tail, and stay as far away as possible from the asshole.