We, the People.

I've had the pleasure of talking to a few people about that photo-sharing thing (and myself!) recently. I was really chuffed to be asked.

If you'd like to hear what I sound like, you can listen to an interview with me by Rich Giles, who recently wrote a book about Flickr, and runs his own podcast, The Gadget Show. It was lovely to talk to a fellow Aussie, particularly because he encouraged me to swear (unfortunately I didn't, at least during the interview) and unashamedly wanted an Australian perspective on the craziness that is The Valley, and San Francisco in general. I enjoyed telling him about sturf, mainly because it reminded me just how amazing my recent journey has been, and how much fun it's been. Listening again, there are many more things I would like to have talked about, but, that's the way it goes. Rich? If you're reading, I think we should start a chat show.

If you'd like to see what I look like, you can watch an interview with me by Heather Gold, filmed at the recent South by SouthWest Festival in Austin, Texas. Heather was great fun, and was also (strangely?) focussed on discussing an "alien" perspective on the USA and what it's like to be here.
You really gave it to the yanks near the end. I hope they understand ;-)
- Dad, today.

If you'd like to see me being a dork in a car, you can watch this old humbug, filmed by John and Aaron. I don't care what anyone says, it's a fantastic song.

Despite dreams of pop stardom I'm wondering if i'm rekindling a past career thread as an armchair anthropologist.

Let's hope so, because it's fun. No offense.