Typing in Public.

On Saturday, May 15, 2010, volunteers paired with typewriters will be stationed at various locations in the city of San Luis Obispo. Anyone is allowed to sit and type for 10-15 minutes (we'll have timers). It can be something you've composed or something you've read (with attribution).
More

I was thrilled to be asked by Mignon Khargie to contribute a "spur" for budding typists-in-public; a sentence or a few to help people who are participating in Typing in Public to get started. My mind immediately went back to that game you play where one person writes two lines on a piece of paper, folds it over so there's only one line visible, and hands it off to the next person. Here's what happened:



I can't wait to see if people write stories using this as their starter. After May 15, I'll report back, and perhaps even write a wee story here myself, or at least explain how "I always case the exits" sprang to mind. You can see some of the other "spurs" here.