COVID-19 Journal: Day 29

This morning was uneventful. I ran out of coffee.

Then, beginning at 12:30, I got my Friday-of-Woe #27 wish when my neighbours of joy and I rode to the Barbican, St Pauls, Millennium Bridge, Tate Modern, the National Theatre, Southbank Centre, the London Eye, Westminster, Buckingham Palace, St James's Park, Marble Arch (I think?!), Hyde Park, The Serpentine, Prince Albert Memorial, Kensington Palace, Regent's Park, Primrose Hill, Camden, Highbury Grove Park thingy, and then home at about 15:30. It was magnificent, and, although I don't want to say it couldn't happen sans pandemique, I bet it wouldn't be as good.

St Pauls
John. Chris, me, and Millennium Bridge
Westminster Bridge
A big gorgeous avenue near Buckingham Palace

Kensington Palace

Today's pandemic first was a DOUBLE RASPBERRY MAGNUM

And now? To bed.