Publicity.

It's difficult to know what to write here, because whatever I say can be read by anyone who has access to the web. I have a lot to say though, and it's all gold, so...

I have kept a paper travel journal which is just for me, and since I am new to writing a blog myself, i'm unsure of my own boundaries of publicity.

I could talk about nasty bitch lady eh who lives next door to Al & Lesley, who insists on invading my personal right to smoke cigarettes outside. She claims the smoke "fills her house" and gives her headaches. Being the polite, softly spoken person I am I decided not to tear her throat out, but rather to butt out, patiently waiting until I saw her sorry ass leave the premises so I could smoke without her. That's just the sort of person I am.

I don't know her name, and she doesn't know mine, so our 'connection' will expire fairly soon.