Pigs in space.

I swear i'm in the wrong industry. I should be in advertising.

There was a campaign in Australia to encourage all of us to stop eating so much lamb, and eat more pork, "the other white meat". (Incidentally, I have encountered many Canadians who baulk at lamb saying things like 'I can't eat it because it makes me think of little lambs', or 'it's too gamey for me'... oh puh-lease.)

I digress. One of my favourite catchphrases of the pork campaign was "Get some pork on your fork!". Now, I don't know about you, but I have a very hard time holding myself from back from all the inviting innuendo... about the things that pork is occasionally a euphemism for. Needless to say, when the campaign was released, I spent a good deal of time indulging my juvenile side, until my friends told me to stop.

I digressed again. I think this will make me millions, and I sincerely doubt that anyone has come up with the same idea. I'm sure if I post it on my little old blog it will be safe from prying eyes.

May the pork be with you.