Now with pictures!

I'm sure everyone's heard about the now infamous ratemypoo.com. I remember the first day I heard about it. Working at a software company with a nice fat connection, I brought it up on a workmate's screen and left the area... since the office was desks without walls, I heard my (now) good mate Scott laugh in that i'm-not-sure-I-should-be-laughing way from my cunning hiding spot. I'm a bit surprised at myself for finding ratemypoo utterly hilarious - both for its sheer existence, and the fact that ALL IT DOES is displays people's poos. I just love the whole thing. Not the poo so much, but just that such a thing has come into the world. It sort of epitomises what used to be epitomised by lots of crappy [sic] homepages... the internet is everyone's and everywhere, and you can do whatever the hell you want on it.

But, if you can believe it, there is something bigger and better out there.