Interior.

I've started on the kitchen. I ended up picking a really dark purply navy called NIGHT WATCH / 610D-7 or something like that. After priming the walls quite late last night, it was nice to wake up this morning and see that green away!

It's funny what a coat of paint can do. I didn't really notice the loudness of the kitchen walls when I first saw the place. Actually, that's a lie. It was about the fourth thing I noticed. It does kind of fit in, in an early-nineties-meets-carmen-miranda kind of way, and certainly wasn't anywhere near enough to dissuade me from taking the place.

Some people are a bit nervy about dark colours in one's interior. And even though you can have all the swatches and samples in the world, you just never know how it's going to turn out.

Exciting! What am I doing here?? I should be painting!