Aghast.

Well, I appear to have been stricken with food poisoning for the first time in my young life.

I went for a late lunch with Cal on Monday afternoon... I guess I shouldn't name the venue. I've eaten there a lot, and they normally do a great sandwich, so this is a one-off.

After I had had a couple of spoonfuls of the soup, I knew something was up. It just tasted a little yukky, and it was a little cold. Despite this, I managed to consume enough to have me BARFING and SHIVERING for the next 24 hours.

I have only just eaten something (ironically I chose soup, as that was the least greasy, threatening thing I could find... it was tomato... I didn't finish it), and my guts aren't too sure whether to be happy or sad just yet.

Sipping and nibbling will probably be the order of the next couple of days.