It was actually quite hot.

George and Aaron I'm not quite sure why i'm not in bed sleeping, because Jason and I threw a housewarming bash last night. I am shagged. Completely. Mainly because I stayed up very late and had one or two beers.

Highlights included:
  • being told that the house has a nice feel to it, you know, cosy-like
  • performing mini-survey on gut response to caribbean colour scheme (there were a few 'gack's, and a quiet few paid it compliments)
  • meeting many new and interesting people who live here (the computery to non-computery ratio was still a little one-sided for my liking, but at least many people were fighting for my digital rights)
  • a special guest star all the way from Sacramento
  • home-baked cupcakes (!)
  • Barbie Genesis holding her own being battered from all sides by various meats
  • having more booze the morning after than the night before
  • people expressing surprise that they didn't know everyone else there
  • many future plans for smaller bashes, including possible Sunday morning brunch/games FEST
  • the sticky party floor
  • intelligent conversation
  • meeting some of J's relatives
  • continued enstaggerment at the yankee love of the condiment
  • and stuff like that

Eddie Weber Genesis Silver Triumphant Golden Bear Fans Paul's Tee Greg shows off the good stuff

Oh, all that and the fact that today I discovered Halo2 in my beanbag chair, and J and I had a whopping great fry up fest for breakfast. (Barbie's so versatile!)

If I do say so myself, it was bloody delicious, not to mention constitutional.