Livin' the Dream.

I just got the most ridiculous car ever. A gas-guzzling truck. Automatic. Huge.

Even though I love it to death, I'm surprised at myself. I mean, we all love the environment, right? And yet, in one fell swoop I seem to have purchased that which many fear the most... A ridiculous V6 TRUCK, which apparently barfs about 12,000 lbs of CO2 in a year.

Luckily, I have the opportunity to purchase a sticker for my huge truck that says I contribute $80 to something called TerraPass. This apparently means I have eliminated my carbon footprint.

Isn't that nice?

Oh, and plus, I can win the next my-car-sounds-more-like-wild-horses-on-the-open-plains-than-yours competition against our weirdo neighbours who get a bit shouty and pedal-to-the-metal-y around 1am.

That's really why I bought it. To become part of my community.