COVID-19 Journal: Day 128

Occasionally I like Mondays. I'm not sure about today. This is the last week we'll be in HQ, so Charlie and I are there to pack up. It was fun to see him again after all this. We went out for lunch.

Salt and pepper squid is the new chicken satay

We talked about what's happened. We're both really sad that it's come to this, as if there's really not much we can do about it. It's odd. We have accumulated quite a lot of stuff over the years. We have to do a harsh cleanse... do I really need that bit of paper? Will I really use it again, ever? No? Chuck it. We have all the major iterations of the Box design. I'll keep those. We made a physical display of the hardware history earlier this year. We're trying to sell the furniture. Keep your eye out for a Freecycle page later in the week if we can't.

I finished off About Race with Reni Eddo-Lodge today too walking to and from work. If you're a white person, please don't ask "how can I help?" Figure it out.

As soon as I arrived home, I lay down and slept.