Can you see me??!?!??!

Sunday, 21 October 2007


Let's just say it's a lazy Saturday where I've spent far too much time either in bed, or on the internet, or both. Amongst other things, I've:
What better way to top it off than to take a MENSA test? I tripped over a very old blog post by someone who was saying he was a genius because he got 20-something out of 33, when all you have to get is at least 19.

So, I find myself at 25 (suckahs), and am buggered if I can find the right answers to the last 8. I openly admit I started to cheat using the internet. I googled 23 P of C on the H C and spotted the answer within my results. Then I had a remarkable crisis of conscience, stopped cheating and decided that I could only ever get 32.

Now that I'm stuck, I find it much easier to make up the answers while I wait for the rays of light:
I'll be kicking myself sooner or later.
Posted at 1:25 am

Listed on Technorati.